Recent content by herminihildo

  1. herminihildo

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 206 Discussion / 207 Prediction Gildartz is awesome. Now that's the power for the strongest mage in FT. Though I really thought that the fight would end in a more funny way. So team Mest, Gray and Levy are the only ones left unknown. I'm betting Mest would be fighting either...
  2. herminihildo

    Discussion Ultimate Gantz team

    1. kurono 2. katou 3. izumi 4. nishi 5. sakata 6. the guy who led them in the alien civilization 7. kaze 8. hikawa **these guys are insanely strong
  3. herminihildo

    Question Best Mission in GantZ?

    i would say the buddah mission. it looked liked the mission ran for more than an hour. it was a big turning point in the series. especially the part where kurono only survived
  4. herminihildo

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 204 Discussion/ 205 Predictions ahahaha!!! Elfman would be proud of Fried for he is truly a man. :D Mashima shuffled all the entrances, that nice...more surprises. I wonder who got the quiet path? I'm just looking forward at how Gildartz fights. Hopefully we won't be disappointed.
  5. herminihildo

    Strongest Mages?

    Yeah, we forgot the topic was strongest mages ^_^
  6. herminihildo

    Strongest Mages?

    Order of the S mages It not much relevance to the story, but I was wondering for a week what was the order of the S mages in FT. This is my order from first to the last one who passed S mage test excluding the current arc: 1. Gildartz - for obvious reasons, besides being the oldest of the...
  7. herminihildo

    Strongest Mages?

    True enough there are still a lot to consider. Was Fried tired that time? Or can't make succeeding powerful runes? Only Mashima knows. Or he probably didn't give much thought about and just let Mirajane pawn him for plot sake. Though I would rather have the second one because there's room for...
  8. herminihildo

    Strongest Mages?

    Sorry I was able to read your entire post, only bits of it, probably missed a line or two. :D I'm not only referring to barrier runes. Though it was used a lot of times, I think he could also make runes that could be a bomb or something that would immobilize his opponent. Fried is a smart...
  9. herminihildo

    Favorite member of Fairy Tail?

    yeah, the same goes for me. i love ezra's character at the beginning, the whole gerard thing just ruined it. i understand the part about her vulnerability but i'm getting sick of how ezra reacts every time she sees gererd's face.
  10. herminihildo

    Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    i think all hell is gonna break loose next chapter, unless they grow much more mature within the past 2 years. :D
  11. herminihildo

    Strongest Mages?

    Gildartz, cause if he isn't FT would be a joke. Natsu and Gajeel also. They're dragonslayers and pretty much the ones who are taking on the big guys. As for Fried, his strength is situational. I see him more effective in setting traps than head-on battle. Don't get me wrong, his runes is a...
  12. herminihildo

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions Lucy knows too well that using Aquarius is very dangerous. She and Cana would most likely smash into the island than land on it. :D Sometimes I wonder how she settled a contract with Aquarius. Mashima should make a back story about it.
  13. herminihildo

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Spoiler Thread Not really, it's a 2 vs 1 situation on Ezra, Gildartz and Mirajane. Teamwork will definitely be a factor in the outcome in the battle of S-class. It's also possible that Ezra and co. are judges on who will pass. Though defeating them is a sure way get...
  14. herminihildo

    How did you get your username?

    my cousin's friend's name is Herminijildo. I couldn't think of a username in dA that time and thinking of something unique. Another cousin of mine, which was his sister, suggested to use that name instead. I laughed so hard that time and then I used this name ever since. I didn't know the...
  15. herminihildo

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions it would be really hilarious if that happened. if whatever Cana told Lucy in the previous chapter was revealed and was concluded during whatever match they were eliminated, then that's bound to happened and we'll lol :D
Top