Recent content by Hero Kage

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Champion (2016 - 2021)

    I'm so glad Beastars won the Taisho Award. Really earned it as it became one of best series currently running. Thoughtful, fun and absolutely captivating. Really hope it will only get bigger now.
  2. News General Manga News and Announcements

    HELL YES! This is what I was waiting for! Favorit manga of mine getting an adaption. Now I can only hope it does the source material justice. Nobody wants a second Berserk.
  3. Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    So does this mean the manga essentially covered all of the novels? At least the main story? I'm interested because I collect the manga and really would like to have a "complete story".
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Champion (2016 - 2021)

    Would love to see BEASTARS in German as well. We have so many Publishers now that it should be easily possible to convince one of them to publish it. Also, if I understood correctly the series has 700 000 copies in print? That is fantastic. It can only go further up now.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Champion (2016 - 2021)

    3 hours ago I started reading BEASTARS and now I reached the newest chapter. It is freaking awesome! Really hope it will get only more popular this year.
  6. Mag Talk JUMP SQ News and Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    Here is another person who liked Buso Renkin! You are not alone. I still prefer it over Kenshin.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I just thought I had already forgotten these character by the way I normally rush through Black Clover chapters. After coming here and hearing I wouldn't even be able to know them. At least I know my brain is functioning right but I have to ask why the editor didn't step in and told Tabata to...
Top