Recent content by herolove

  1. herolove

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic just letting you know 124 is out , translation (and link to Chinese scans) hear: http://kowaiki.livejournal.com/92318.html#cutid1 it got me confused about the CCS conection :s
  2. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread hadn´t sen that, thanks
  3. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread I was a little tired, and as TL pointed out (thanks for that) I am a dyslectic and can’t spell well. And I am from Sweden so English isn’t my native language. But in some posts I take some time to spell and use Word to correct.[br]Posted on: 29-11-2006...
  4. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread In this "world" I fink they will chow uss that hapend later so if he has feed we will probobly se it soner.
  5. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread you look close!!! I think your raite , but it can be yust a wuond (cant spell att all now)
  6. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 133 Discussion Thread it is in 116 but he is still in bed (120). And thanks for the link but I was locking for Edited Mangas. the site I linked to before has scans of the new chapters bot I was looking for beter cvality.
  7. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 133 Discussion Thread If you read xxxHolic you will know thay. And I Recomend that you do it is thery fanny to se the conections thiw tsubasa and it as an grate serie. (dose anybody know ther you can get new scans of it exept http://groups.msn.com/eXeXeXHOLICManga)
  8. herolove

    Tsubasa Anime vrs. Tsubasa Manga

    season 2 is a lot more worser, a lott of fillers.
  9. herolove

    Clow Reed. Who is he

    I hawe always thote that the clow reed who Yûko Knows(the one ho helped her to make mokona) is the one from CCS(Cardcaptor Sakura) but now I dont know what to fink.
  10. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 131 Discussion Thread Ther is a link to a Chinese Edited Mangas with good quality scans on top of the site DemonDays posted a link to.
  11. herolove

    Syaoran

    I think yuko made kontakt thiw syaoran befor he was inprisioned becouse he is ralated to Clow Read and maby told him that was going to hapen (Clow Read probobly told her). therfor he know Fei Wong Reed was going to make a clone of him and come upp thiw the plan to give the clon a part of his...
  12. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 129 Discussion Thread I woud say he was imprisoned so the clone coud do his job and coleckt the fethers withoute syaoran coming to tell the trouth.
  13. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 127 Discussion Thread thanx for the link. I read it from BWYS and they is after (c102).
  14. herolove

    Favorite Character

    Is I the only one tho woted on Mokona. but maby he was a litle more intresting in the begining. I alsow think Yuko is intresting (and everrybuddy in the groupe)
  15. herolove

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Discussion (possible spoilers) Hawe you notesed aboute ther eyes. One of them has the rithe and the other one the left. (if I am wrong pleas say it) My theory is that they (the eyes) come from the same plase as from one of the Syaorans. (sory aboute the spelling)
Top