Recent content by hhv94

  1. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Re: Naruto 699/700 Spoiler Discussion Yeah I did think of Karin when I saw the daughters picture. The glasses just threw me off. I am sure it might be a tease from Kishi, but it's an interesting idea. ;)
  2. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Re: Naruto 699/700 Spoiler Discussion Great surprise seeing these scans! Not shocked about the pairing except for the chubby girl that has to be Chouji's kid. I'm guessing he somehow hooked up with someone from the land of lightning. :)
  3. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions I think it's either a stalemate or Naruto knocks some sense into Sasuke. Either way I'm not shocked about Sasuke.
  4. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 682 Discussion / 683 Predictions

    Normally I don't comment on the forums at all...but gotta say....This chapter was great! I loved the fact that Kishimoto put this surprise in the chapter. I am looking forward to watching this in the anime. I'm glad he went back to a comedic element for a second there. Props to Kishi! :)
  5. hhv94

    Chapter One Piece 742 Discussion/ 743 Predictions

    I know some people were not thrilled with the way this chapter ended but I loved it! It was a nice surprise to see Ussop actually just get lucky and knock the kid out and yet do it while unconscious! I liked Kyros back story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see what groups reacts...
  6. hhv94

    Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    YEEEEEEEESSSS!!! I knew he was alive! BUT I'm surprised Oda decided to put him in this arc, although we are talking about Ace's fire fruit. Sabo should get it! It belongs to him! :)
  7. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 656 Discussion/ 657 Predictions

    Was shocked as hell to see a Naruto chapter up today. I guess any possible news that it is on break till next year was a hoax or trolling. Either way, it was a good chapter...a bit predictable but it changes the set up of the battle with Madara taking over.
  8. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 648 Spoilers Discussion Translation on the raw scan please???
  9. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 645 Spoiler Discussion Pics seem legit, since it looks like it came from the same source that just showed preview pic of One Piece. I also thought it was fake at first. ;)
  10. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    Surprisingly this chapter had a nice bit of plot moving at a good pace and adding the Naruto /Sakura moment was funny and so suggestive from Kishimoto. I can imagine Sakiura/Naruto fans digging this one, although I still think Naruto is pretty dumb and taking the word "Girlfriend" in a more...
  11. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 630 Discussion / 631 Predictions

    LOVE the end of this chapter! I hope it's a nice fight between Kakashi and Obito! Looks like the actual fight might be between these 2 instead of just Naruto v. Sasuke! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
  12. hhv94

    Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

    Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread Wow, I'm guessing Tanaka's wife and kid are probably dead. I also wonder what this tragic past will reveal. I feel sorry for him. What a sad plot twist. Does this mean Tanaka is sick mental or something? Can't wait for the next chapter.
  13. hhv94

    Chapter Naruto 629 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 629 Discussion / 630 Predictions Interesting chapter here. I liked how there was a rinnengan background behind Naruto. I wonder if that's a foreshadow for something to come. It was a nice reveal to see that Rin was used as a tailed beast host. That's just sad to see Obito forcing...
  14. hhv94

    Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Can't wait to read Naruto this week. I honestly hope it comes out early! It be nice to see it out on Tuesday! :)
  15. hhv94

    Naruto Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions Ill keep checking thanks.
Top