Recent content by hicham

  1. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions what Minato means when he say "I sealed half of the Demon Fox's chakra inside you" ?
  2. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions I loved the way how the kyuubi’s pissed when he saw Minato and when he know that Naruto’s his son :d
  3. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread yeah we will see a new naruto now and pain is low on chakra after this jutsu.Naruto will kick pain's ass this time :d
  4. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread But he needs the scroll to summon his clone, I think that minato give him some advice to enter sage mode without the clone. the fight will restart again, i can't wait for the translation :s
  5. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions - Part 1 That’s right I’ll enjoy seen naruto kick pain’s ass, and that will make naruto more powerful in front of others
  6. hicham

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread It may be some sort of summoning with the key that he had before coming to konoha like orochimaru did to the two first Yondaimes
Top