Recent content by hideki

  1. we need more wallpapers!

    I made this one. not exactly mine, just crop & regroup [sorry, i don't know how to put my pic in here]
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 444 Predictions yeah.. it's great. Brooke is so damn funny. :smile-big prediction? of course Mugiwara Kaizoku will follow Brooke, definitely. It so obvious with Luffy's eyes. ;) so next is adventure in thriller park.
  3. Manga Coloring of the Week #6 (Amateur)

    I don't know why I'm doing Naruto's, coz I'm a Kaizoku. But, What the hell... here's my work. since this is my premiere, so be easy guys :eyeroll
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 443 Predictions i think in 443, we will know the real reason of Brooke. i do hope he is permanent, or temp until reach the merman island. well, no matter what's coming, can't wait 4 the nest chapter
Top