Recent content by HiggsBoson

  1. Question Timeskip YAY or NAY

    You nailed it right in the head. He was being pessimistic all the way. In all honesty, I do wanna see a timeskip and I want it to be wonderful. Togashi always deliver. Everyone thought the Ant arc was gonna suck but he sure showed them one hell of a sucker punch.
  2. Question Timeskip YAY or NAY

    So far most of you voted NAY and for all very good reason. Personally, I leaned to the timeskip side purely out of seeing how main characters will physically look badass in the future and how be sexy their power levels have becomed compared to their former shells. But that's just it, everything...
  3. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    Good episode 8/10 Somehow I'm kinda feeling that things just goes by so fast and we (I meant I) don't have the time to digest it. I'm missing the emotional aspect of the ova. The former version sure made a big deal out of everything, sometimes being overly too emotional (99 version...
  4. Question Timeskip YAY or NAY

    I wanna hear people's opinion about this matter. I personally would like to get a timeskip after 1 or 2 arcs following chapter 340 since it indeed left off with a riveting cliffhanger. Without the 340 chapter, an intital timeskip would be fine after chapter 339 snce it was so open ended. But...
  5. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! Part 2 Problem with the ova is it's too dark during the blackout fight and the pace dragged on for way too long. And now we kinda got the opposite as the pacing hit the floor running. We got 2 episodes done with 1 in madhouse's version. In the past episodes...
  6. Fun Pick Your Father!

    Hey, why isn't Light Nostrade in there ? D:<
  7. Fun Hunter X Hunter Cosplay

    Some fairly good ones i've found online Alluka [http://cosplayninja.tumblr.com/post/24855978358 Feitan http://www.cosplayoverload.com/hunter-x-hunter-feitan-gazing-at-you Gon Kill http://www.cosplayoverload.com/hunter-x-hunter-gon-and-killua-sitting-together Silva Zeno...
  8. Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Well, it states in this trailer at 1:22-23 that it's called Dino Hunter not Dwun hunter lol Interesting... Maybe the outside world is where all the dinosaurs came from. I know HxH usually parallels our reality, and it's interesting if it is revealed that all the prehistoric animals did came...
  9. Fun 1999 vs 2011 Versions

    You win the internet *cries* T_T Well said. People are getting exposed to HXH old and new. That's all it matters. Sharing the orgasmic story of inspiration.
  10. Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Thats kinda a good thing for Gon. The beauty with Ubo was that he is a master enhancer and that he can charge it in a matter of a second. But yeah, still cool. I'd like to think that the difference between Ubo and Mature Gon is that Ubo can speed the charge and release of his attack while Gon...
  11. Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    No matter how you break it, it was slightly slow. I mean it took the big bang impact punch 5 seconds to charge ~_<
  12. Fun 1999 vs 2011 Versions

    When i watched the 99 version i was but a little tadpole. It has this profound effect on me. So in the animation department, my visual acuity of it may be a liitle hindered or bias. From time to time, I watch my fave ep like the Hanzo fight or Kurapika vs Ubo or Celestial towers. Most of the...
  13. Fun 1999 vs 2011 Versions

    I love the 99 show. I love the freaking ost; music; dark themes; orgasmic fight scenes/animation. And anything mentioned above.It was one of the greatest things in my life that I layed my eyes and ears upon. I hate the 2011 version, in that respect, for having inconsistent animation. The...
  14. Fun Which of the Royal Guards would you rather have as your bodyguard?

    Yupi. It's like having Ubogin as your bodyguard but 10 times more badass.
  15. Fun 1999 vs 2011 Versions

    Re: Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion So true. The 99 version, especially the Gon characterization, made him into scared shitless bawling kid sometimes (scared shitless when Hisoka used Ren on 4 th exam; spend the whole day moping after Hisoka punched him; The 1st episode where Gon lied...
Top