Recent content by Hikaru-chan

  1. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 310 Discussion/ 311 Predictions

    Ummm.. She broke Sheba's staff.. Does this mean we're going to see her own staff appear, or is she just going to fix it? Maybe Aladdin will get the staff if she leaves the pieces? Maybe the staff may contain some part of Sheba to talk some sense into Arba? I feel like given their friendship and...
  2. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 310 Discussion/ 311 Predictions

    Every time that Mor took the staff, I was secretly hoping she'd throw it to Aladdin. I mean, it is rightfully his.
  3. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 243 Discussion/244 Predictions

    Re: Magi 243 Spoiler Thread Anyone else reminded of Zuko with Hakuryuu? Both have scars on their left eye, both are angsty teens who want back their honor and right. Both have parent issues... Zuko with his daddy and Hakuryuu with his mommy. Both will eventually join the main cast.. Both are...
  4. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 240 Discussion/241 Predictions

    Re: Magi 240 Spoiler Thread Maybe Arba had it happen to fake her death because she knows the summit now knows who she is. If her plans involve keeping a low profile, then for them all to know who she is is a weak-point for her. If she fakes her death and by her son who hates her, hand, she...
  5. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 239 Discussion/240 Predictions

    Re: Magi 239 Spoiler Thread This is just a thought but what if the result of the manga is several kings like people have brought out but alongside a United Nations kind of deal like what we have IRL? The talk of alliances kind of made me think of that. Like the Seven Seas Alliance kind of is a...
  6. Hikaru-chan

    Theory Illah Theory

    Forgive me if this has been brought up before. But now that we're back in the main story-arc, I didn't find it appropriate to discuss this in the spoiler threads. I looked and can't seem to find a topic on Illah, so I'm not sure if there already is one or not. But let's discuss Illah! I have a...
  7. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 235 Discussion/236 Predictions

    http://www.manga2u.me/magi/236/ It's up!:celebrate
  8. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread I don't think we're going to get confirmation on who Gyokuen is other than what we've seen. I honestly think it'll cliffhang at the balcony or offscreen it. Why? Because everything we're reading, the main characters are seeing including the Ren children. If they see...
  9. Hikaru-chan

    Chapter Magi 232 Discussion/233 Predictions

    Re: Magi 232 Spoiler Thread Hi, been lurking for a while. Never bothered to post till now. Anyone notice that on page 4 it's Napoleon and on page 5, You have soldiers, and then in one of the bubbles someone on a cross (Jesus?) Is the world that Solomon reversed destiny of, our world?
Top