Recent content by HikaruYami

  1. Yo shoutouts to me for remembering that mangahelpers even existed. Apparently my mangahelpers...

    Yo shoutouts to me for remembering that mangahelpers even existed. Apparently my mangahelpers account was started several months after my apforums account.
  2. Hangout Ponder in the Liar Game Lobby

    We've already been waiting a huge amount of time. 2 to 4 more months actually doesn't feel that long anymore. Here's to hoping the next game is fun. I always find the "real" rounds to be better than the revival rounds, which makes narrative sense, because the LGO puts more funding into them? :)
  3. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    I have to wonder if that's the first time he says it. I still wonder if those two even have sex.
  4. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Everyone just thought "HOW CAN YOU ACTUALLY PULL THAT STUPID IDEA OFF?!" Now that they're trying to pull that stupid idea off, people are less interested. It's either "Huh. I guess it wasn't as crazy as I thought" or "That's retarded. It was such a hilarious idea because it was impossible. This...
  5. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    I'm not sure that Iwase ever keeps it in her pants.
  6. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Stop. Stop right there. I absolutely loved that chapter, but please, do NOT pretend that any character development happened in the last while. We learned nothing new about any of the characters, and none of the characters changed...
  7. Chapter Liar Game 138 Discussion / 139 Prediction

    Does TDX have a website anymore? I'm curious as to where they posted this spoiler, and where their releases can be downloaded if I don't feel like just using OneManga. I know they used to just release things directly onto MH, but they can't anymore, so....
  8. Chapter Naruto 500 Chapter Discussion

    Re: Nartuo 500 Spoiler Discussion Naruto was born on the same day as Ran's mom (Detective Conan). Unsurprisingly, I'm apathetic about anything revealed in this chapter.
  9. Chapter One Piece 589 Discussion / 590 Prediction

    How many people honestly saw Nico Robin coming? I won't bring up Brooke because Oda just kind of threw him at us like a pile of bones (yo ho ho ho), but Nico Robin was well developed, yet almost no one expected that she would become a crew member until near the end of the Alabasta arc.
  10. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    That's what I've been saying for a couple weeks. It won't end like this. They don't even have an anime yet. Wasn't that their dream? The true central couple of the series can't even get married until then. The series has to end with or after that.
  11. Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 89 Discussion / 90 Prediction EVERY MANGA HAS BEEN THEIR BEST WORK SO FAR BESIDES THE STUPID COMEDY. Who the hell ever said manga-ka had to plateau? Is there a rule that some work recognized as amazing by an author has to be their best? Dr. Slump BROKE RECORDS. And you know what...
  12. Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 89 Discussion / 90 Prediction W-why are we talking about Ouba/Obata-sensei's next work? O.o I want to see Bakuman reach a full conclusion. Not, like, to the point where they're old men retiring as manga-ka (well, might be a nice epilogue if the series goes on for a REALLY long...
  13. Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Wow. I totally didn't realize that Saiko (saikou?) is normally written in Katakana. I found it amusing that google seems to have translated it as Psycho that one time.
  14. Chapter One Piece 588 Discussion / 589 Prediction

    Yeah, I picked up One Piece a few years ago already (has it been that long? 4 years? Really?), and it's caused two of the only three times in my entire life that I have shed tears over a piece of fictional media. One was for Robin's backstory, the other for Ace's death (the third time, which...
  15. Chapter One Piece 588 Discussion / 589 Prediction

    That's because strength measurements keep arbitrarily changing in bleach =.="
Top