Recent content by HikawaGANTZ

  1. Discussion BEST PAGE IN GANTZ MANGA

    EASILY, the best Kei badass showcase moment of Gantz. the look on his classmate faces and their reactions, plus the Pose of a guy who's resolute with his purpose (at that point anyway) "Protect Tae-Chan at all cost!" Also, Lets not forget the ohh soo badass random spam of Gantzers to save the Day.
  2. Question What Happened to the Vampires?.....

    Awwwwww mannnn. But wouldn't the Giants invading and wiping out life on the planet also affect the Vampires directly and in a negative way no matter how you look at it? I mean, if they "lay low" and just allow the Giants to invade, what would happen if the Humans lost? wouldn't that mean no...
  3. Question What Happened to the Vampires?.....

    Yes, I did join to ask this question, but I was lurking around for a very long time now. But more importantly, I just wanna ask, what happened to the Vampires? or atleast, my favorite character in the manga Hikawa (Host Samurai) and his partner/love interest? "Kill Bill" (forgot her real...
Top