Recent content by hiken_no_ace

  1. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Spoiler Discussion Whoa, Yamamoto isn't going down without a fight. I guess he is the captain-commander after all. I don't think WW has much left. Aizen has to capitalize while WW is still alive because I guess if he dies Yamamoto can have is RJ back? Still, I think Yamamoto is...
  2. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    What an epic chapter. Oda really knows how to kill characters. Trully a fitting end to the World's Strongest Man. Just wished he could have kill someone important, but still he did some serious casualties in the WG and destroyed Marineford. I think Akainu still lives although BB is already...
  3. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Discussion/ 394 Prediction I'm disappointed to find out that WW is merely a tool to block Ryujin Jakka. I was expecting much more from him. It has become a common place now for an elderly, extremely powerful character to die in these kind of mangas (ex. Whitebeard (not official...
  4. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Naruto 483 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions That might be it, but still I would like to see a more intricate plot coming out from this, rather than the probable "I'm too tired you do it" plot. Maybe Sasuke will surprise us. It's also viable that at some point Sasuke betrays Madara and tries to...
  5. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Naruto 483 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions It would make no sense for Kakashi to die right now. He has just become hokage and too many hokages have died/disabled recently. Also if he dies who is left to defend konoha? Gai, rookies like Kiba, Lee,... or outside ninjas like Killerbee? None of...
  6. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion Why is there so many people talking about Buggy? He is a clown,... literally:amuse I don't think he will have any influence other than providing some comic relief. As for BlackBeard, I definetly think that he will become a Yonkou, especially now that WB...
  7. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I think Akainu isn't going to be injured too much in this fight if at all. Because that would take away some of the built up anger towards him. I think he will escape unharmed and "gloat" about his justice, adding insult to injury. I reckon somewhere along the line he will fight Garp and...
  8. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    As for my prediction for 575, I think that if Oda wants to go on a killing spree, there's some characters that could kill. WB obviously, maybe Jimbei, or Marco or Jozu. I don't think some important characters will die in WG's side in the near future. I predict that the end of the war is very...
  9. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I think Ace really is dead and as I've said before this is great storylining. I would love nothing more for this to be lie, but I think Ace had no future storyline in OnePiece. But still I would like to present some alternatives: 1 - Ace never wanted to become pirate king as he said he would...
  10. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I'm afraid Ace really is dead :crying. Unfortunately this is brilliant story writting. Here are my reasons: 1º - Nobody ever died in One Piece and it's almost pathetic how some characters were "dead and buried" and still came back to life. No one was expecting for one of the most popular...
  11. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Ace can´t die. It would be completely insane of Oda to kill on of the coolest characters in One Piece, for what? There's no storyline coming from there. Revenge from Luffy or Garp? Don´t think so. I admit it would be biggest and most surprising twist ever, but also the most disappointing...
  12. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 391 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 391 Discussion/392 Predictions Anyway, I might agree that he didn't use KS, but instead some sort of technique (maybe an amazing shunpo like Yoruichi or Byakuya used before), or maybe some forbiddend time travelling technique to escape the attack.
  13. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 391 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 391 Discussion/392 Predictions People are saying that if Aizen used KS it would make him look weak and would waste Gin's speech. How does he getting cut, makes him look stronger?!!! After that big speech by Gin saying that Aizen was lightyears ahead of everybody else, if Aizen got...
  14. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 391 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 391 Spoiler Discussion Completely agree. Aizen cannot just be defeated like that. If so, who would be carrying the anthagonist flag for the following arcs. Gin? Not likely, it would be cool but he just doesn't seem strong enough. Someone new? Wouldn't make sense. Even so, this...
  15. hiken_no_ace

    Chapter Bleach 391 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 391 Discussion/392 Predictions Your theory is be more plausible and Ichimaru is just smart enough to do that, but what would he do alone against all the captains if Aizen dies? Escape, maybe, and find new allies and new powers? I just don't know...
Top