hikochan

Almost turning 20 this year. I'm mostly a translator as that's easier than anything else but the second position I can go for is proofreading. And everything else (scanning/cleaning/typesetting) I can totally do, except redrawing though I do have a graphics tablet. But I try and avoid using that. Currently with S2Scans, working on the Butler-sama, Kare wa Diablo!, and (hopefully) Bungou Stray Dogs projects. I'm also a part of HSK aka Hyouka Sentai Kotenrangers, a group of Hyouka fans that translates the Hyouka light novels. I'm also translating the Hyouka manga for Roselia Scans. I also do some personal and side projects from time to time, when my schedule permits.
Country
United States

Signature

If you love Hyouka (or the Kotenbu light novel series), you should totally try stopping by HSK.
If you just wanna stalk my translations blog, feel free to drop by here.
If you wanna stalk me at Tumblr, well, tough luck kid.​
Top