Recent content by Hikohohodemi

  1. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    Oh, hm... maybe..can your friend maybe ask Shueisha if they only accept entries from Asia?
  2. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    I was asking you as everybody lol Sorry for the misunderstanding OTL
  3. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    Oh, na denn XD Good luck to everybody : D How far are you with the treasure contest? :0
  4. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    it's a blog entry, but here we go~ http://buta0309.blogspot.com/2010/09/4th-place-in-garyokin-fire-for-prince.html
  5. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    Oh, I saw a vietnamese entry (actually the result announcement) for the Stokin Fire & Garyokin Fire contest (4th place I think), but I don't know if the artist translated it to japanese or not or if Shueisha did. I know for sure that the artist does not live in Japan.
  6. Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

    Is there a treasure contest next month too? I guess I can't do it for this month OTL And does the manga have to be in japanese, 'cause I find it awkward when the website is in english. Why would they trouble to translate it, when they can leave it in japanese if the entries have to be in...
Top