Recent content by himema

  1. Chapter 332 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 332 Predictions [Naruto] I predict that Sasuke will apper to kidnap Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto will start fighting and Sasuke will knock Naruto unconcious. Just outside of Konoha Sasuke will encounter Itachi and Kisame who came for Naruto as well. Sasuke sees Itachi and immediately runs up...
  2. Chapter 310 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 310 Predictions [Naruto] Naruto will use "that jutsu" just for the hell of it XD
  3. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page. 104 Discussion OMG!! Thanks for the raw!! What is Light saying at the end?? >_< Looks like he totally lost it XD
  4. Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

    Re: Which dead Naruto character would you resurrect? (possible spoilers) *is surprised that Shikamaru isn't a Hatake man*
  5. Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

    Re: Which dead Naruto character would you resurrect? (possible spoilers) I would resurrect Haku.
  6. Chapter 300 Disussion [Naruto]

    Re: 300 Predictions [Naruto] My prediction: Yamato, Sakura & Naruto will see many different sketches of penises in Sai's book. They will also see a picture of naked Naruto(which Sai saw at the onsen). Naruto will get so grossed out that he will turn into his Kiuyubi form with rasengan in his...
  7. Chapter 291 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 291 Predictions I think Naruto will attack Orochmaru screaming "Where is Sasuke, you bastard?" then the rest of the team will attack Orochimaru and Kabuto as well. Yamato together with Naruto will fight Orochimaru and Sai and Sakura will take on Kabuto. I expect a "penis" comment from Sai...
  8. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Discussion (Raw Out) That would mean that Sai is gay for sure XD Actually, I think  I can smell Sai/Naruto fanfiction already XD  Naruto's face expression when he realized that it's a replacement was so funny, poor Naruto. Isn't it awful to have someone you dislike fool you like...
  9. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Discussion (Raw Out) Yeah, Sai is really cute-looking guy ^^*blush* And, looks like he fights better than Naruto. I wonder what did he say to piss Naruto off again? I hope it's not another "penis" comment. XD
  10. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Discussion (Raw Out) Sai looks so much like a girl in this chapter O_O;;
  11. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Predictions Well, Yamato is older than Sai, so maybe thats why the eyes look different. I still find them both very similar looking.
  12. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Predictions For some reason, I think Yamato is Sai's brother. They even look kind of similar.
  13. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Predictions But Sai is a member of the organisation that opposes Tsunade, so I don't think that his goal is at all the same as Naruto's and Sakura's. Plus, it looks like the new teamKakashi leader is a member of that organisation as well. Or maybe it's all my imagination :/
  14. Chapter 288 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 288 Predictions For some reason I thought that he was Sai's brother too. And, I think they are going to interfere with Naruto's and Sakura's mission.
Top