Recent content by himitsu87

  1. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    mikkihーさん、なるほど。 Asariiーさん、小説の語彙はとても難しいから止めます。まだ辞書を使うことが必要です。
  2. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    Asariiさん、漫画とアニメを使って日本語を勉強するのはおすすめしませんってなぜかしら?Cafetalkみたいなサイトが嫌いです>_<このスレで書いたほうがいいと思います。
  3. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    お久しぶりでしたね〜 日本語をあんまり勉強しませんから、まだじょうずないです。 これからも頑張ります。
  4. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    mikkih, お久しぶりです。 お元気ですか? とても忙しかった、ごめんね〜
  5. himitsu87

    Himitsu87 Thread

    anna500: Hi there. I apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately, I don't have the free time to translate any manga at the moment. I hope I can be of any help to your group in the enar future. trunkschan90: I'll be back with the translation of that page.
  6. himitsu87

    Himitsu87 Thread

    [P3] "If you're all going to Serizawa-san, then I'll go back home." "She'll forgive you." "Correct. She's a cute girlfriend to have, Yamato." "That's not it!" [P6] "Kei-chan" [I still didn't forget that time, though.] [Therefore, I want to get back the happiness he gave me in the...
  7. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @mikkih: 本当ですか? 雪が降って見たことがありませんでしたから今見たいです。
  8. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @Trooper4: 初めまして。 私はhimitsuと言います。
  9. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    mikkih: 今元気ですか? 最近とても忙しかったんです。
  10. himitsu87

    Himitsu87 Thread

    I translated the first two pages right now. I'll do the rest soon: Page1: "Umm, I'm Serena's biggest fan. Can I call you 'Serena'?" "It's better to call me Serizawa." "Hey, cut it out." "What is it, Ujou? It's not affecting her boyfriend." Page2: [ In year 1900 ... I might have...
  11. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @mikkik: 後に絵をみせてあげます。今寝る時間です〜。
  12. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @mikkih: 逆に私は男の子が描けません。
  13. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @mikkih: そうです。紙に描くとスキャンしてです。 それは私の新しいイラスト: http://nudolce.deviantart.com/art/Candy-Cane-278975490 Candy Caneと申します。
  14. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    @mikkih: Photoshop 使います。
  15. himitsu87

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    いってらしゃい。 私は新しいイラストを描きます。 頑張れなきゃ!
Top