Recent content by Hindsight_20/20

  1. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 196 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Ummm.... doesn't it seem like this "drug" has too many effects? I don't mean that it its too OP or something, but usually to achieve more than one effect you would need more than one drug and one dose. Muzan having a reaction like he just ate the whole medicine cabinet makes me think something...
  2. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions

    For everything that we saw of the oldest Washuu he always seemed to be sitting on a throne... The king of the CCG. I'm thinking that he was the "king" that Donoto was talking about. I mean the picture that shows all three clowns and the corpse of Tsune looks as if Donoto and Furuta are sitting...
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions

    "Kurona gets injured"? Kurona gets her head turned the wrong way around by the looks of it.
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

    Supposedly going through the 63 investigators might not have killed them all. "Going to waste" might have a fair number of examples like Amon and/or the shambling zombie like rejects that Kaneki and co came across in the underground part of the Yasuhisa mansion.... which is probably worse than...
  5. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 89 Discussion/90 Predictions

    I kinda want to talk about Amon for a second. If Arima came out of the underground and just strolled by Tatara during the Owl battle, with Kaneki's battered unconscious body and the eyes gouged out, then I feel there are strong implications here. Ishida showcases character conflict and shatters...
  6. Theory What is up with those panels

    If Haise/Kaneki is showing anger then it probably depends on what seems familiar about Tsukiyama in the moment. For instance, when he shed off the Haise persona he did it amidst a bunch of other negative emotions regarding his mother and her abuse. In that situation what stood out the most was...
Top