Recent content by hiropyro

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions Well I wonder if she will master it. Maybe Sasuke will be like use my life. Making another big sacrifice for the changing of the world. Oh and I think Nagato's Jutsu is more then likely 1 of 3 things. 1. He is going to unlock the nine tails and...
  2. Shounen .hack//LINK by CyberConnect2 & Kikuya Megane

    Re: .hack//LINK ^^ well theres supposed to be a DS gaming come out all thought I doubt thats gonna be based on this.. Although not athing is known about the DS... Except its coming XD and it takes place in the world.. So it may be another shot at a MMO)) IT rules Kite looks cooler then...
  3. Chapter Bleach 302 Discussion

    You know it or its going to be cut short because Gin ((or someone else)) decides they want a piece of the action... I said Gin only because we havn't seen much of him in a while..
  4. Is Zaraki Kenpachi permanently in Shikai or not?

    Ok a data book when put out only goes with what data is available at that time so for all they know that could change.. Kenpachi could not have it in SHikai yet they just went with what you guys are going with... we wont know until his battle against that dude XD -forgot his name-
  5. Chapter Bleach 302 Discussion

    o.O but I thought he didn't learn its name so, wouldn't that mean it couldn't be... -goes of to find data book sounds so thrilling- Well then bankai!!! XD that would be even better!!! XD ~edit~ I found somewhere that he got its name after his fight with Ichigo.. Not sure how true that is..
  6. Chapter Bleach 302 Discussion

    Probably go looking for Ichigo.. xD I hope that kenpachi achieved Shikai (?spelling) You know its bound to happen.. XD
Top