Recent content by Hisae

  1. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Well it does seem that Madara's doing something at least, aside from just staring. I doubt there'd be a seperate frame for it otherwise, since we already have Karin doing the whole staring-and-analyzing part. Madara's is probably more active. And oh, Gwym, check your inbox, threw something...
  2. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    He was referring to the aftermath of Sasuke vs Itachi, when madara came and collected Sasuke from the battlefield. And yeah, I know how far fetched the idea is, that's why I compared it to Aizen.
  3. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Hm, no I don't belive that is the case. Cause in that case it would'nt be sharingans. Looking at it logically, the so called power Danzou gets from those eyes, has to be something at least a tad relevant to the eyes themselves. Sure, the sharingan can copy jutsu in some cases, but I don't think...
  4. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Indeed, that pretty much undermines the whole theory of Itachi being 'real' or whatnot. Since it'd first of all ruin the whole image of Itachi, and secondly even ruin the whole current plot. After all, it's currently centered on Sasuke's revenge against Konoha, based on how they treated Itachi...
  5. Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    I'm gonna go ahead and throw a -very- far fetched one out here. I don't even believe it myself but I'm gonna post it anyways: What if Itachi's skill with the mange, regarding genjutsu, had grown so powerful that he even managed to fake his own death? That it's actually at the level of let's...
Top