Recent content by HisaRania

  1. HisaRania

    Done "Yaridure" やりづれ

    Thanks so much! He actually likes the girl, so I might not go all the way to "bitch".
  2. HisaRania

    Done "Yaridure" やりづれ

    I have been looking around for a good translation of this word and I just can't seem to find one. I would really appreciate some help! One character calls another a やりづれー女. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks muchly! -H.
  3. HisaRania

    Shounen Ushio and Tora by Fujita Kazuhiro

    Whoo-hoo! Gets me a lot closer to the beginning of the real storyline! I may post the translations I did on the cruise, but I will go off and start on Chapter 19 now. Thanks muchly!
  4. HisaRania

    Shounen Ushio and Tora by Fujita Kazuhiro

    Who is YT? The only translations I found on this site was for the first chapter. Does someone else have them on another site? (That would sure make it easier! ^_^) Thanks!
  5. HisaRania

    Shounen Ushio and Tora by Fujita Kazuhiro

    I put two translations up for the first volume but I'm going on a cruise now, so plenty of time to translate but they won't be up for another week. I'm hoping to finish the first tankoubon and maybe see if there are any scanalators interested in working on this with me. I know a few people...
  6. HisaRania

    Shounen Ushio and Tora by Fujita Kazuhiro

    I don't know if anyone's still interested, but I plan on making UshiTora my first translating project for sure (just as soon as I finish reading the last chapter). It's an AMAZING series (so much better than the few episodes of OVA it got) and others must come to understand this! Ushio is by...
Top