Recent content by hmatyko

  1. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 155 Spoilers & Discussion

    Okay now I'm happy !!! Norman fucked and he has no idea what's coming. Yes!!! :cheez Still our natural predators A couple of slightly smarter kids won't win, the whole idea is a joke :super or some other mass, shit, average manga story (in the last few weeks I was really afraid it would end)...
  2. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 153 Spoilers & Discussion

    Guys wait !!!!!!!!!!! And if this is part of the plan ?? I mean, Norman promised to heal his servants, and he certainly wasn't lying. He had an idea back then, not only to reassure them For example, Emma herself shows Music to her who can heal them and kill her instantly without risk And...
  3. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 152 Spoilers & Discussion

    Indeed, Musica is still there but for a while there is a problem He can't protect him from Norman I'm, with my pure heart, on Emma's side, but I have no hope
  4. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 152 Spoilers & Discussion

    Unfortunately Norman really won, Emma and Ray can't do anything anymore. I don't see how this could be solved by Emma's idea. And Normant is no longer interested in what Emma and Norman's team are fanatical about, crazy if you don't watch them, Emma could be killed by sudden anger or accident...
  5. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 152 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hmm ok now could really die Norman finally please And the Queen was all that, really ??? I really liked women :( What can Emma do after all this? total failure for Emma Norman don't grin because demon god will punish you or clan Ratri comes to throw you some surprises
  6. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 151 Spoilers & Discussion

    now it reminds me of Levis about :-_- that he was practically executed perfectly shot in the eye and yet it is almost 100% that it lives:cheez After all, his dead body had disappeared and no trace was found of Clan Ratri and it turned out to be an important person Now, of course, her sister...
  7. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 150 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope not I thought Emma had to talk to somebody and a nobleman would definitely live and the sure queen would be not Iverk just because he's worse Besides, I don't know anything really or little about the Queen just that she is very strong, looks good and has steel nerves demon What kind...
  8. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 150 Spoilers & Discussion

    No chance of Norman winning or any of his puppies:teehee The Queen, Yverk, is simply plot armor if she dies Emma can't fly with whom and there can be no peaceful hovering :) In a secret place, every child dies, and Norman is slaughtered in the capital :twitch Eventually, they too die of...
  9. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 145 Spoilers & Discussion

    Okay, I understand this is a good point And sorry this is just my opinion and i don't like Norman from the beginning (i'm just salty) But many suffered much more and still died (Yugo, Lucas) I love them :( And just not fair Norman has long since probably killed not just one hundred demons...
  10. hmatyko

    Shounen Yakusoku no Neverland by Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu

    Guys look at what I found my dear god this is beautiful. I love Emma's orange, red and Musica's blue-purple hair
  11. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think Emma will eventually become priest in the demon religion This may be the price of peace, even his dress day and night :)
  12. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 140 Spoilers & Discussion

    140 chapter out and more demon stuff source:Imgur
  13. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 139 Spoilers & Discussion

    hell yes, too dangerous for this man -manipulative, -liar, murderous, -cold-blooded, -dangerous biology experiments, -gods believe, -and even the great fall has not yet come (where all fucks demon-human,everybody) Except for Ratri clan (otherside humans), they are very good at what...
  14. hmatyko

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 132 Spoilers & Discussion

    Forgive me for using just a simple translation program so I'm not sure what I write After all, the Norman demons eat meat to gain strength and change themselves. So not really people Norman and his team, even worse to be sure to eat other kids with demon meat to make soldiers, experimenting...
Top