Recent content by HmidaBout

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    from your perspective, you are correct. since you said that the current White has more chances of losing since Kallavan can simply outlast him after a long fight. but that's not what every other TOG fan thinks. I said that it's not an issue for those who think white can beat Kallavan.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    not being able to use your strongest attack because of you lacking stamina isn't really an issue, at least for those who think white can beat him. on the other hand, Kallavan losing his arm... we don't really know, but losing one's arm looks like an issue to me.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    from your previous comment I presumed that you were saying: him being able to cause all this chaos in this war + having the Yeon flame power + having some ties in FUG... ALONE, makes him a top 100 instantly after becoming a ranker, without further progression. which I thought not. since...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    the top 100?... hmmm, not really. I don't know about you guys, but Khun isn't the only one in the tower who's smart/intelligent/natural genius. even in his family, we have Hachuling, Maschenny(a princess/top 100), and maybe even Lyborick(he can at best be a first-generation member of his...
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 482 Spoilers & Discussion

    I doubt that! after all the efforts SIU has put into making kallavan the way he is now, with all those things about him admiring king jahad and making his dream come true, and all these flashbacks in this chapter. he is obviously not going to die as a nobody. I don't think so! he is not just a...
Top