Recent content by hokageji

  1. hokageji

    Crazy Theories and Predictions

    there are 19 blades in the throne room and one blade in the flower room, so..
  2. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1181 Discussion

    Imu and Joyboy would end up being more like Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara in a way.. two friends later turned enemies based on ideals or something like that..
  3. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    The real question is, why do the low tier CD get so much priviledge? I feel like they are fodder to feed Imu eventually in a healing pattern.
  4. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    I think the chapter mentioned this right? Luffy was a continuously growing threat. Until Marinfold and WB protecting him, he was just another dangerous pirate. After that, he came under Imu's lens. But it didn't seem like he would be a threat until his fruit was awakened. Then, the Nika / Joyboy...
  5. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    so the frozen giants in Punk hazard are clearly Ragnir created
  6. hokageji

    Crazy Theories and Predictions

    I wouldn't have minded this theory except, he surrendered. Actually, everything Roger did adds up perfectly with rayleigh's line in Shabondy he told the strawhats "he took a little flame and turned it into a fire that engulfed the whole world" Roger's flame was circumventing the world, getting...
  7. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1175 Discussion

    You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. And you weren't abusive so I don't see any reason to be offended.. I don't hold any of these theories personally, it takes me a fraction of a second and i post it, a tongue in cheek like thing if you wiil.. However, I can still refute your argument...
  8. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1175 Discussion

    we get a hint how they embed living souls into inanimate objects.. Ratatoskr's death leading him to the hammer is something similar to Smile entering a DF and becoming a fruit, or if i can stretch, how Brooks soul later entered his body.. Brooks' body was also inanimate... anyways, I hope this...
  9. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1173 Discussion

    Domi Reversi is starting to feel like the edo tensei from Naruto minus the dead body. It seems invincible but i'm starting to feel that it will have a natural countering DF ability. To me, it feels like that would be Moria's ability... If the shadow is removed, maybe it counters the Domi Reversi...
  10. hokageji

    Fantasy All 4 Yonko's Vs World Government

    Tonmoy by themself could never, not even in the storyline. Just that those 4 had conquered territories and as a collective possessed a threat in the new world. The unity of 2 can threaten the balance
  11. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1167 Discussion

    I'd say that's a good gues.. He was 15 when he witness Roger's execution, its been a few years since then so probably around 17ish here or late teens, and currently is 39 so around that ball-park i'd say. Its Oden's flashaback that made me realize that actually. Was shown to be an annoying and...
  12. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1167 Discussion

    Make a character make him look / sound despicable provide a flashback with a sad backstory redeem him as a great character That's Oda's flowchart for new characters.. Applied to Rocks and Loki. was a great chapter IMO, but still makes Harald look like shit. I'm now thinking Harald is probably...
  13. hokageji

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1166 Discussion

    decent chapter but not showing Rocks actually stabbed is something that's getting annoying with OP. Teasing Rocks to be alive, please kill him alredy. Anyways, why did the island sink, no explanation there is it? We still need a few Loki flashbacks before we get to the story
  14. hokageji

    One Piece Chapter 1165 Discussion

    The tenryuubito’s nature is well known around the world but surely speaking against them in public would be considered as a sin.
  15. hokageji

    Question A Poll On Who's Attacking Marijoa

    I think if it’s BB, it’s a bit too early. He clearly has E motivation based on recent flashbacks. But at the same time, Dragon as well. My guess is we will see Dragon eat a DF in the flashback and reveal the fruit in the Marijoe attack
Top