Recent content by hokagenaruto3

  1. Chapter 301 Discussion [Naruto]

    are NF forums down or something? Anyway, Sasuke pulled it off on Sai and Naruto on Oro. That's quite a difference :noworry.
  2. Chapter 297 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 297 Predictions [Naruto] No, Danzou doesn't hold a grudge againstg Konoha at all. His own organisation are kind of like the special forces of the Leaf. They are hawks. That means that they will want Konoha to become stronger, no matter what. They will want a more aggressive policy (war)...
  3. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Yeah, I still don't know why Kishi drew a "!" mark for Oro. Maybe Naruto threw the sword and made one of those shockwaves at the same time?
  4. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] I always considered the 'Kukuku' Sasuke the 'real' Sasuke. It's what he'd always wanted to be and Kishi made it clear Sasuke'd get what he wanted. I only expect him to pwn at least Sai, but It's hard to imagine how Sasuke is going to match with Naruto's raw power...
  5. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] If Kishi goes with the legend, he'd let Sasuke do it, but Kishi would then be giving Sasuke two main villains. Thats one more than the Naruto would get (AL), so I think Naruto will kill Oro, but that shure as hell won't happen in this arc.
  6. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] About that spoiler with Sasuke with lipstick and short pants: He had them before the timeskip. :s (well similar to lipstick anyway)
  7. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] I meant pierced as in *the sword coming out of the back of his body*, but I should have written it more nuanced, yes. :amuse
  8. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] 1. naruto never uses difficult seals 2. He did not have enough time to recover, because he thought he had hurt Oro. Wouldn't you expect the same? 3. The sword has not pierced Naruto (at least not on impact) -> naruto's chakra shield > diamond. 4. He's already...
Top