Holland

At a very young age, I lied about my age and got a job as a dishwasher at a restaurant named The Wagon Wheel. One of the cooks at the restaurant was a Japanese shotokan karate expert and noticed I moved very quickly around the kitchen. He taught me the basics of karate. I began training in aikido under master Harry Kiyoshi Ishisaka, founder of the Orange County Aikido School (Orange County Aiki Kai) (OCAK). I consider him to have been the most important martial arts teacher in my life. I moved to Japan in my late teens after I went to Japan with my father who was visiting for military purposes and met karate masters and decided to remain in Japan.

Destroyer of Evil
Location
Muncie, Indiana lol
Country
United States
Occupation
Service & Technical Support Specialist in the Dest

Signature

We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation.
Top