Recent content by Holland

  1. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 604 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions Obito "You let Rin die" Kakashi "Aren't you going to blame me?" This sentence finally makes sense, but it hints at some indirection.
  2. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 597 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions The Obito had a vengeful older brother theory is looking much more plausible.
  3. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 568 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 568 Discussion / 569 Predictions - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!) After reading this page I can't help but think that this is Madara's brother, notice the way he clenches his arms after explaining the brothers acceptance of giving his eyes...
  4. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 559 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions Tobi is the 3rd Mizukage who was controlled by Madara and now carries his "legacy".
  5. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion I know is it not so awesome! I was then like wow, this is going to be the greatest chapter. I pead my pants a little.
  6. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion Biting your tongue is a very legitimate way to die.
  7. Holland

    Predictions LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction I still believe! Gai will be the first casualty of the "great war". C'mon Kishi, I know you want to kill him, just let it happen. lolz
  8. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction Am I the only one here who thinks Gai winning is a raw deal? Am I the only one who thinks Gai will suffer critical injuries here and die in the comfort of his beloved students? lolz, I will love it when this happens!
  9. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction I know Gai is strong, I see that, but is Gai s-rank? Akatsuki has been sold to us as being s-ranked criminals and Kisamee is the last hope of that even meaning anything.
  10. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction Gai will lose this fight because: 1. We know that Gai had to release the gates to beat Kisamee the first time they truly fought and Kisamee was only 30% power. 2. Gai has yet to release the eighth gate and Kisamee has yet to bond with Samehada...
  11. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th They do like doing that! lolz. I can't see the relevance (from Madara's view) of dragging out this confrontation between Sasuke & Naruto, why let your enemies gain power? Why have a uber soldier with EMS if you just...
  12. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions - NO chapter until ~August 18th Kisamee will injure guy and capture Bee. What else gets them off the island?
  13. Holland

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Sasuke won't win this fight (or can't). Madara is just stacking him up against people strong enough to make him use MS and go blind so he has to use Itachi's eyes. I can see Danzo killing Sasuke if Madara don't warp him away again.
  14. Holland

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions Ok, i have read a lot of posts saying that they don't get how Yondy knows that Tobi(Madara) was the one behind the kuubi attacks years ago and all I have to say is reread that last chapter again and you will realize that Yondy has been looking...
  15. Holland

    Chapter Bleach 349 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 349 Discussion/350 Predictions Thread I think he got a dose of hollow powers when in the first issue he borrowed Rukia's power while the hogyukou was hidden in her body. Then of course he was also thrown into a pit and forced to find his own power also... [hr] I do agree that...
Top