Recent content by hollowdemon

  1. hollowdemon

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    After reading the chapter again have a few questions for the group and wanted to point out a few things: - Nice to see Akon in the battlefield now since he's the lieutenant. - Szayel had the same horns Ichigo did when he's in his half hollow form, could that be an indication of power source or...
  2. hollowdemon

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    I might be jumping the gun a bit but as mentioned it doesn't seem like it's designed to not continue especially with the quincy arc anime coming soon. Kubo can sense the money flow coming. Same here I really hope it's an original Hell character. While it's nice to see the returning characters...
  3. hollowdemon

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    My dudes this is unbelievable and amazing news seeing Bleach continuing. Returns are expected especially with how the story was introduced about the hell plot, seeing abilities we weren't able to see and future story development makes this all the better. So many questions, Aizen disappeared...
  4. hollowdemon

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 138 Chapter Discussion

    Just.... man. Here we were thinking Isayama was just gonna wrap this up with a happy ending and put a happily after neat bow, huh? Boy, we couldn't have been more wrong. Major props for pulling the trigger for the sake of the manga story itself and not solely based on fan service. Seems like...
  5. hollowdemon

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 132 Chapter Discussion

    All props to Hange for sure, both she and Erwin did what needs to be done even though it meant sacrificing themselves. Still doesn't change how much of a prick Floch is since his character was introduced.
  6. hollowdemon

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 132 Chapter Discussion

    I hated Floch since day one and this chapter solidified that hatred. Man... It did buy them time and I do agree she didn't necessarily had to have her fate sealed here.
  7. hollowdemon

    Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin 129 Chapter Discussion

    The pace seems fine and not quite sure with the dissatisfaction all around. I mean it's not the first time these type of developments take place. Look at how Naruto & Sasuke literally learned everything they needed to pretty much at the end DURING the war, Goku always managing to reach a new...
  8. hollowdemon

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    Holy shit...... That's the only response I can give at this moment. So many things happening in one chapter and I can't help but feel it's coming close to the conclusion of this manga. I hope I'm wrong.
  9. hollowdemon

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 176 Discussion/177 Predictions

    Well...only fitting if he doesn't make it, right? I'm all for good warm endings but that would just seem to good to be true a tad bit.
  10. hollowdemon

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 172 Discussion/173 Predictions

    I actually think the chapters lately have been superb. There's no point at this stage of the manga for any type of Amon and Kaneki proper reunion. Amon as a ghoul isn't as strong as Kaneki as a ghoul. However, i do think they'll have their deep conversation moments. Just not fighting. Furuta...
  11. hollowdemon

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 168 Discussion/169 Predictions

    This. Is. Just holy shit the match up is finally happening! Sheesh...it's rather bittersweet though but I'd be lying to say I'm not excited. Ayato death coming up? it's only time I reckon.
  12. hollowdemon

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 155 Discussion/156 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    I commend Urie's determination but at this point saving Mutsuki is already beyond sensible and a complete lost cause. It's becoming rather a turnoff to see she's the current villain that's interfering the plan and with last chapter's revelation of her powers. Reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach...
  13. hollowdemon

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions

    I'm with the rest that wants Mutsuki to end already. The character became one-dimensional ever since the backstory wad shown.
  14. hollowdemon

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    As much as some parts sound rather reaching, a part of me just hope these untangled parts of Bleach gets a proper conclusion or continuation to the conclusion. It deserves some justice for a fitting story development.
  15. hollowdemon

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 100 Discussion/ 101 Predictions

    This is what I've been waiting for! It's hard to think Reiner would die that easily though especially with Falco in the same room as well. The one part Zeke was shown can't help but feel that he knows what will happen and is in it as well. This whole time i thought Willy was Armin in disguise...
Top