Recent content by holycheesestixs

  1. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    So.... is Rask and Rai going on a date or what..??
  2. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

    It could be possible. But in account of the misdeeds Dorant has committed, it may be reconsidered.
  3. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

    I think there might be more revealed about the past, such as Rai's unnamed deceased brother. Somehow something in my gut tells me that he is not dead although it is said to be. I am guessing that Gejutel will die in the next arc. It is just like how Lazark was destined to die because Rael's...
  4. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

    Thanks for the welcome :3 And as for him being the lord... I just don't know. Kentas does have a common sense and he does act for the good, but I am not sure about his strength or his experience. We'll see. As for the plot... I feel like the upcoming arc would likely be the last one or one of...
  5. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 473 Discussion/474 Predictions

    I am relieved that this arc has finally ended (or close to). By the way, is it confirmed who the new lord of the werewolves is in the raw translation? It seems like Kentas is in charge of the werewolves now. And tsundere Raskreia is too cute.
Top