Recent content by Homura

  1. Homura

    What happened to Ichigo's hyper-speed?

    I've also thought of this before, what happened to his speed? I'd like to support Silhouette's post of it being sealed off with Zangetsu. Thinking about it, Ichigo has TWO powers (Shinigami and Hollow). There might've been a delicate balance to his power but since he didn't train properly, the...
  2. Homura

    Theory The Four Noble Houses: A Theory on Isshin and Ichigo Kurosaki's heritage

    Re: The Four Noble House: A Theory on Isshin and Ichigo Kurosaki's heritage Oh I never asserted that Isshin IS from one of the great noble houses, I was just linking some observations/facts that was revealed. And no, I didn't make that connection on reiatsu alone. If you check my reasoning, I...
  3. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    Well technically this is came first (that should be the duplicate by technicality) and I thought that thread is a timeline for the whole series. Anyways, point taken, would ask for a thread lock since this thread is now obsolete. please and thanks. :closed
  4. Homura

    Theory The Four Noble Houses: A Theory on Isshin and Ichigo Kurosaki's heritage

    Re: The Four Noble House: A Theory on Isshin and Ichigo Kurosaki's heritage Well that's why I put an asterisk up for the Shiba :p As far as Isshin, it's all the more reason for him to perform a change on his appearance. If you are well known and you want to hide out, you would most...
  5. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    Well I would be updating this as we got more information, also this proves what I said about Yachiru, that there is no standard time frame to gauge a Shinigami's age.
  6. Homura

    Theory The Four Noble Houses: A Theory on Isshin and Ichigo Kurosaki's heritage

    The Four Great Noble Houses a) Kuchiki b) Shihouin c) ???? - d) ???? - Lower noble houses: a) Soifon's Assistant's Clan - (If someone remembers the name, please correct me) b) Kyoraku Clan - House that Shunsui belongs to (it was stated that it was a lower noble clan) c) Soifon's Clan - d)...
  7. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    I don't see why Yoruichi and Urahara won't get updates about Soul Society seeing that Urahara sells merchandise for Shinigami. Though that could be plausible as well. Also, Yoruichi's not exiled (technically) from SS unlike Urahara. We still need some more evidences/references to confirm...
  8. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    That or Urahara has a reputation for being an insanely strong fighter. He is after all, an ex-captain.
  9. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    I would just like to update this list. After watching the episode where Renji talks to Rukia on her cell, I missed this fact. *Rukia and Renji went to the Shinigami Academy 50 years before the start of the story. *Byakuya adopts Rukia *Rukia, Renji, Hinamori, and Kira are on the same batch...
  10. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    Unfortunately I've never seen the databook so my data is incomplete. This is all from manga/anime data. I'm not so sure with the sleeves. I thought the fashion of sleeves were the captain's specialization on their haoris. I would appreciate it much if you can point me as to where you got...
  11. Homura

    Which captains can or can't defeat Ichigo

    Well I dont want to sound like I didn't read the whole thing but It's hard for me to catch up on the discussion. Anyway, I would like to remake the list based on my opinion/speculation (So whatever is say is not canon so save me the lynching). Anyhow, this is how I'd rank it. Yama-jii -...
  12. Homura

    Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

    I was thinking about the Captain Succession. I will be assigning a unit to make the years easier, it will be BI (Before Ichigo). Gotei 13 Captain Line-up 101-150 B.I. (Asterisk for the confirmed captains). In Squad Order: 1) Yamamoto Genryuusai* 2) Shihouin Yoruichi* 3) Rojuro Otoribashi* -...
Top