Recent content by honeybunch

  1. Chapter Bleach -15 "Death in the Ice Field" Discussion

    Why is it that I find this single chapter more interesting and compelling than the entire current Bleach story arc? Either there's something wrong with my taste, or there's something wrong with the direction Bleach has gone in. I'm thinking the latter. I really hope that this chapter...
  2. Mag Talk Shonen Jump/Jump SQ - FAQ

    Ah, okay. Apparently we're thinking of different things. In America (I don't know about other countries), they also sell an American version. Everything is in English, but they only print the most popular series from SJ's history, and they're often very far behind. I didn't realize...
  3. Mag Talk Shonen Jump/Jump SQ - FAQ

    If I'm correct, though, the Shounen Jump you find in most bookstores will be the English version, which will carry different series, and will probably be behind in the series it does carry. Well, that's how it is in the US, anyway. Still, I'd imagine that Shounen Jump UK would be similar...
  4. Chapter 272 Discussion [Bleach]

    Bullcrap. When you're fighting an enemy, you don't kill them just because you "don't find them worthy." They're your enemy. If you don't kill them, they'll come back to try to kill you. I understand that this type of situation occurs fairly often in manga, as well as in other types of...
  5. Chapter 272 Discussion [Bleach]

    So, Ichigo gets totally beaten and then his supposedly evil-arch enemy walks away and allows him time to recover? Bleach really suffers from incredibly stupid enemies. When your opponent is down, that's when you kill them. You don't walk away and let them recover so they can come back and...
Top