Recent content by Horcoel

  1. Horcoel

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yeah..Thats right..But you know its kishimato..I am still expecting an uber plot behind all of this :D..He made me paranoid :D
  2. Horcoel

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Spoiler Discussion Thread Naruto never got parents and he always rejected by villagers..He tried so much to gain their love..Their trust..He had a beast inside of him..Which had an unstopable power.He lost his best friend too(not killed but sasuke is the enemy now..I think thats...
  3. Horcoel

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Spoiler Discussion Thread Only parents and a friend get killed and Nagato started to play psycho? Get real..There should be more than that to destroy Naruto's entire village..Killed both of his masters..etc etc..Yet he is still trying to make life lessons for him..Thats nonsense...
  4. Horcoel

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 445 Spoiler Discussion Thread I am waiting for new translations..We stıll dont know the reason of yahiko's death..Cant depend on first spoiler..I was waiting something intresting..Something more than just ''Died in Nagato's arms''..It should't be you know...
Top