Recent content by horvagab

  1. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    Luffy: all Haki, Conqueror will be strongest, not sure whether armor or observation will be secondary Zoro: not sure whether he has Conqueror, but for me Asura seems like a special form of Armor, and Lion's Roar (I think that's the steel cutting technique) is straight up Armor haki usage...
  2. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 234 Discussion / 235 Prediction Thread RAFAT9: On the boxes I agree with most posts, but on Ryohei:I was figuring Kangaryuu at first, but since it is implied that the Vongola boxes can be only opened by the Vongola Ring, and he already used Kangaryuu before, and it seemd quite...
  3. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Just a curious question: Do you know of an Eyeshield 21 RP? Although it is tougher to pull off, it could be interesting IMO :)
  4. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread My idea of Lambo' resolve looks like this: First of all, IMO he's beox will be something really strong but playful. When first hit he will go into 'tolerate' mode, and then gets up: "I'm scared, but Tsuna said I'm a big boy and I should take care of myself. I will...
  5. Fairy Tail Vol. 15 (Chap 119-126) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 124 Discussion / 125 Prediction thread Hm, one of the uncertain stuff that Luxus says, is "The old man is a pain in the ass, that's why I hid it". Now, doeas it mean that MAkarov doesn't know about it, or he DOES know, and insisted that Luxus hide it? If MAkarov knows, than maybe...
  6. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Discussion / 229 Prediction Thread Here are my predictions then: Tsuna: some kind of support box, maybe some kind of reptile to mimic his mentor. I'm thinking he'll have a hybrid too, since Sky boxes are rare, and not much is known about them, plus the sky attribute seems kinda...
Top