Recent content by Huilisti

  1. Huilisti

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout ^I totally agree with you, though I've gradually gotten used to the harem stuff. At first I thought I'd hate the series because of its beginning and the fanservice all over the place, but now Negima! is one of my favourite series and I hardly take notice on the...
  2. Huilisti

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    Umm... Hi? I'm a girl and Negima is one of my favourite series right now ^w^ My friend who introduced the series to me is also a girl. And I rarely post on this forum, I usually just lurk around. I read and see Negima just as it is, but usually I try not to see all the over-the-top...
  3. Huilisti

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout Hi all! I think this is my first post here ^^ My friend told me about Negima in September and borrowed me all the volumes, and I was instantly hooked! Though I still think the series has too much fan service... >_< Have any of you cosplayed Negima? I'm planning...
  4. Huilisti

    Fai/Fay/Fye's Language and Culture?

    Hiyah, and greetings from a fellow fan of Tsubasa from Finland :3 I quickly skimmed through this thread and your fic, and I must say that they're both quite impressing! I liked the fic and I think you're done a great deal of reserarch over the subject. ...though I must say that I winced at...
  5. Huilisti

    Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Hello there! I just had to register and say that the Magistrulus Magi in Negi's Pactio card means 'Little Magister Magi/Little Magical Teacher', since the -ulus is a masculine diminutive form. I hope this helps!
Top