Recent content by Hyoukane

  1. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Oh, so THIS is Norman. Is that he from 113 chapter? I'm so excited, such an incredible chapter at the end of the year! :o I hope Ray is near - I want to see his reaction too ಇ(˵ಥ_ಥ˵)ಇ
  2. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/Kf_psRCESaw
  3. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/egpEDsy6aVg
  4. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 97 Discussion/98 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/Gzk7K6w7nlg
  5. Hyoukane

    Mag Talk JUMP SQ News and Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    I found information about the domain on the 4th of July already, but the announcement on the magazine's website got me a little confused. In any case, I hope that everything is connected to Kono Oto Tomare!
  6. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/9Eyh98cIF4Q Shit, this chapter really is something!!
  7. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/y9a7x7kgefg
  8. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/hlFf3e-5PIs
  9. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    Awww, cover is so adorable! I am super happy to see 3 of them together :kissbunny
  10. Hyoukane

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    Korean: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/xA1IBCU82EA
  11. Hyoukane

    Mag Talk JUMP SQ News and Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    "UNTRACE" (new series in Jump SQ.) special chapter from Shonen Jump+ Link: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156629574137 The total circulation of sixteen Kono Oto Tomare! volumes (including digital) is 2 million copies now.
Top