In a fun way, I would like to see the collaboration between one piece and pirates of the Caribbean. We might not need to have Luffy in the story. Jonny Depp or Jack Sparrow can resemble Gol D. Roger's character and the story would be the adventure of his.
I have been reading from many ppl's comments regarding the Haki.
Sure I agree that to some degree Luffy and Zoro will learn how to control their haki, but I don't see how the others will get to use haki unless the haki was unleashed by itself during vigorous training. May be Robin might...
Re: One Piece 576 Spoiler Discussion
I believe BB is trying to gain Yonkou status. He prb has this all planned from the beginning. We know he aims for One piece (so does Luffy) and the best likelihood is to become one of the Yonkous. Gaining the shichibukai status is just the first step.
One explanation can be that the guy is standing on a hill or high ground around marine HQ. Oars Jr. is already more than twice the size of normal Giant. Having a bigger and bigger guy is a crazy idea. In fact, I'm getting confused myself when trying to compare how large Oars is to other giants...
First of all, this chapter is really interesting seeing Luffy explodes his haki in front of the marines and WB. :facepalm Also seeing Joz and Marco got beaten would really emphasize the fact that WB crew is going down. However, I still hope that Marco might cut off his right hand and fight...
Re: One Piece 566 Spoiler Discussion
Big WOW WOW for me.
Didn't expect to see croc joins forces with WB.
However, i wonder what the shicibukai are doing other than Doflamingo and Hancock. Things must be very exciting next chapter. WOw again:):):):)
Have anyone read the special chapter ??
I bet Golden leo would play some part in this battle or he might probably be the turning point of the new era. GEEEZZ Can't wait to read next chapterrr.