Recent content by hypshine

  1. hypshine

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions Can't imagine the end, since this chapter blow my mind up with its epicness. Really, I hope Scar is just fainted. And Al have to come back; probably if he comes back, then even Izumi and Mustang can have their pieces back =) Let's leave it in Arakawa's...
  2. hypshine

    FMA Volume 26 Discussion (Chapters 104-106)

    Re: Chapter 104 Discussion/105 Predictions Actually, seems like whoever was absorbed inside the "huge black ball" (page 28) survived... then Scar can still fight. After all, he has a brand new arm to use... I wanna see more Scar fighting! And probably it's what we're going to see. At least...
  3. hypshine

    FMA Volume 26 Discussion (Chapters 104-106)

    Re: Chapter 104 Discussion/105 Predictions Soooo epic chapter. Imao, if bodies aren't rotting then souls can return to them. I remember when Ed and Ling were fighting Envy inside Gluttony, and it was said something about souls that couldn't return to their bodies because they didn't exist...
Top