Recent content by Hysteria Elegant

  1. Hangout Claymore FanFic Manga

    Re: Claymore Alternative Translation and Clarification Hi again) I want to know. Did you start to translate fanfic manga about Hysteria? I really want to read what is it about?
  2. Hangout Claymore FanFic Manga

    Re: Claymore Alternative Translation and Clarification Thank you))) I'm glad to join your forum) Don't rush, I will wait as much as you need to translate all these chapters) You even can translate one chapter in a month, anyway it is better than nothing ^_^ Thank you for your help)
  3. Hangout Claymore FanFic Manga

    Hi, Utsune :) Can you help me? Can you translate this fanfiction manga? http://www.u17.com/chapter/198601.html#image_id=1448411 I know, it is too much, but you'll help not only me, but everyone who wants to know what is hepenning here, because pages are really intresting and they connected with...
  4. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread Thank you for your reply) Should I apply to translators personally or they will see my post here? :^_^
  5. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread Hi, everyone :) Can anyone help me? I really want to see this fanfiction in English --> http://www.u17.com/chapter/198601.html#image_id=1448411 Maybe somebody know, where I can find it in English or somebody can translate? Please, help!!!
Top