Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
I Am Atomic's latest activity
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
Nothing new we didn't expect but this does put Zoro into the admiral/yonko category now. Doesn't this mean Zoro defeated Lucci without...
Tuesday at 9:35 AM
I Am Atomic
reacted to
Sachsenhesse's post
in the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
with
Like
.
Its just a blueprint for the anime. Oda delivers the storyboard and the anime studio the action.
Sep 15, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
Zmsp's post
in the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
with
Like
.
One Piece has always been like that. Crocodile and Enel needed the water/golden ball gimmick because they were logias and haki was not...
Sep 15, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
Kuroiyaiba's post
in the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
with
Like
.
Gotta admit I didn't watch the anime for like six years. However I did watch several (best of) fighting scenes and while I think the...
Sep 15, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
DeadlyBeast's post
in the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
with
Like
.
I'm more neutral in general on the recent fights but I get the sentiment. I think the core of it is most OP fights since the start of...
Sep 15, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Mega Convo Thread
.
Furry kink I mean i get it but to me his plan was dumb hence why I dislike him i guess
Aug 24, 2026
I Am Atomic
posted the thread
Discussion
Recent One Piece fights
in
One Piece
.
Recently, the fights in One Piece are just bland to me. Its basically boils down to, who hits the hardest. Recent examples are, Rocks vs...
Aug 24, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Mega Convo Thread
.
Oden being so low is funny when he was written to be liked.
Aug 24, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion
.
Yeah this is going nowhere. Hajrudin is a redundant character to me. Oda tries his best to make us like characters but it doesn't work...
Aug 18, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
Rein Avara's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion
with
Like
.
Aug 6, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
Bandit99's post
in the thread
One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion
with
Like
.
Aug 6, 2026
I Am Atomic
reacted to
HereNThere's post
in the thread
One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread
with
Like
.
Oh no, I understand. I still enjoy powerscaling, but we've reached a point in the series where things have evolved beyond those terms...
Jul 29, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion
.
Just saw that Gaban cut the tree so Luffy could fall. So yeah, he is going to be out of the fight for a while and allow him to recover...
Jul 27, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion
.
I did not say that I said Joyboy could give him tips You said why he need tips? he learnt aCoC on his own, while ignoring that he has...
Jul 22, 2026
I Am Atomic
replied to the thread
One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion
.
With that same logic, why did Luffy need Rayleigh to teach him haki? Or Hyogoro for advanced armament? Seeing Imu, his weapons and...
Jul 22, 2026
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top