Recent content by I like Hot Wings

  1. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 634 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hate the way SIU is drawing the fights now. I literally cannot understand what’s going on with these ultra closeups.
  2. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 633 Spoilers & Discussion

    You cannot still say SIU has stuck to regulars can’t defeat rankers after Rak and AA’s recent power ups.
  3. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 630 Spoilers & Discussion

    A V reveal was completely unexpected, wow. I haven’t found the past few chapters of fighting that interesting, but this one looks like it could be interesting with a family head flashback.
  4. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    This chapter solidifies Traumerei as the worst of the family heads for me. This guy is completely psychotic and evil.
  5. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei has to die for this shit bro, I had no idea he’d be this fucked up already. So many issues can just be tied back to him taking rejection badly.
  6. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    OH SHIT!!! So it’s not even Enkidu, it’s Traumerei who’s the menace 😭😭😭. That’s some next level villainous activity.
  7. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is actually menacing behaviour from Enkidu. I didn’t think he’d try to frame V at all.
  8. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    If this is really what’s happened then wtf?
  9. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    It’s really weird seeing the family heads mourning Ameuz like that and knowing how they turn out. It’s sad that they’ve gone from empathetic people to not even caring about their own children.
  10. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah I was pretty sure there was a link between the witches an enryu but I can’t remember if it was actually confirmed Enryu made them or if it was a rumour, and the wiki didn’t say anything.
  11. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if that’s a red witch or Blossom. Her hair kind of looks like Enne Zahard’s Red hair and I imagine she’d wake up if her friend died.
  12. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’m guessing all those creatures being stores in that lab is what Ameuz was talking about when she said she knows what Traumerei is doing. If those are all sentient animal like creatures that’s pretty horrific.
  13. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    Being powerful doesn’t mean you can’t be deeply shocked by a traumatic event. Its like you’re completely ignoring Traumerei’s personality. When Ameuz said she was leaving, he stopped talking, locked himself in his room and sulked. He’s been shown to be a deeply emotional character who shuts...
  14. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    The dude could just be in shock. I don’t get what’s so surprising about a guy seeing his friend start brutally murdering the lady he loved and being too shocked to move. The guy is still a person and he’s not insane at this point. I don’t know why you all expect him to react perfectly in such a...
  15. I like Hot Wings

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    People wondering why Traumerei didn’t just instantly stop Enkidu are being silly. He’s just been broken up with so of course he’s not going to be that focused rn, and he had no reason to think his friend was about to start tweaking and kill his ex. Yeah fr, the recent power ups felt like...
Top