Recent content by I Uchiha Itachi I

  1. Chapter Naruto 552 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions I dont know about Minato coming back thing bc he did tell naruto that he stored his chakra into naruto's seal but FYI u can seal part of someone's soul refer back to 3rd Hokage vs Orochimaru fight. The 3rd sealed Oro's part of soul that allows him...
  2. Chapter Naruto 549 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 549 Spoiler Discussion I just woke up for some random reason and im lookin at these spoilers on my phone with drool on da side of my mouth.. Wtf did i wake up too! Itachi is going in on naruto and bee jebus!!! This battle is goin to be talked about for a very long time, thank u kishi.
  3. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 217 Discussion

    Dddddrrrrroooooppppp Kiiiicccccckkk!!!! Lmfao, dat was epic!
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 215 Discussion

    Good animation, but da hell is wrong with da animation. Flashbacks every episode and add sum xtra gayness to naruto. I actually hated the kid for as sec then realized it anime teams doing
  5. Chapter Naruto 520 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 520 Spoiler Discussion I dont understand why Madara doesn't use his rinnegan to probe thru dat snakes mind and find out about his intentions. Maybe we just might see this happening soon to someone at least.
  6. Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions I think Kabuto's plan is to gain trust with Akatsuki and therefore being close to Sasuke, which we'll prolly see within the next two chapters. Sasuke will prolly still be resting after warming up to his new powers and Kabuto will try to sneak in like...
  7. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 138 Discussion

    This episode was fN great, the animation was excellent as usual. One thing I must note on for all those who are watching the streaming links I can see how you think the animation was weak at certain parts bc in my impatience to see Susano'o I watched the stream instead of normally waiting for...
  8. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 134 Discussion

    Man Madara is freakin hilarious, I love how awesome they're making him look. He has definitely made the anime a little better for me with his sarcasm and antics. When he said "they distracted me and used naruto as a decoy and he didnt know which one to dodge" my eyes started to water and when...
  9. Anime Naruto Shippuuden 129 - 130

    I normally skip the openings but my hands were tied to a mcdonalds big mac and didnt want to get my mouse messy so I watched the opening and was very sad seeing Jiraiya falling down for the count! It was so touching that I even watched the ending as well! Good episode, better animation and...
  10. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 125 Discussion

    man the part of the episode I enjoyed was the ending with Madara pimping his young padiwons like the Evil Emperor on Star Wars! His voice was A-1, revealing of his sharingan was kinda weak, but his exit was badass displaying his teleportation jutsu, I love the anime producers sometimes!
  11. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 119 – 120 Discussion

    Man this was so long awaiting and I thought it was gonna let me down, but it was one of the best episodes I've seen since part 1 Sasuke Vs Naruto fight! Obito was epic with the little time he had his sharingan. And was it just me or did Obito sounded like Tobi(I am not a believer of Obito=Tobi...
  12. XXX R-rated Epics of The WeeK (438)

    Re: Epics of the Week (433) Its btwn 8 & 9 but it polled for 9.
  13. Info Where to download Naruto anime?

    Re: New Naruto Fansubbing horrible subs is awesome!! They release the subbed episode at 9am-11am Thursday whereas DB(D*ck n Butt) released theirs Friday morning at 12am or later sometimes. I'm glad someone has stepped up to the plate and have brought such excellent quality subbing of Naruto...
  14. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread lmao, guys the spoiler is obviously and clearly FAKE!! The way kishi has been writing the manga these few volumes is the first clue that this is a fake. The only other time kishi plotted out this massive amount of action was during chuunin exams/hokages...
  15. Anime Naruto Shippuden 86-87

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 86 Are u kidding me!!!? The FRS was freaking amazing! I have a 22inch LCD Monitor with sum nice surround speakers and subwoofers and the last 5min of the eps was freakin insane in my room! His FRS sounded like i stuck my head in a jet engine, it reminded me of when Goku...
Top