What do you think? Did the Spade Pirates and therefore Ace, have some connection
to Doflamingo? Was he supposed to sit on the Spade Seat? (similar to Law and the
Heart Seat) Or is it all just coincidence?
I can't really say I believe Ace had something to do with Doflamingo, but it concerns me.
Well, I choose:
Chopper > because I feel the constant need to eat some candy
Zoro > because I'm sleepy
Law > because I have the same rings under my eyes and because I don't have any candy to eat, but bread -__-
Luffy doesn't need to feel any affection for the power in order to eat the fruit. I think IF he ends up eating it, it would be like the first time, when he eat the Gomu Gomu no Mi, he would eat it simply because its there. :)
But I agree with you, the more I think about it, the less I think it...
I like that theory tret16. My problem is that I once read something about Oda saying that Sabo was dead and wouldn't come back.
But since I couldn't find any proof for that info to be true, I'm still hoping...
When I read the news about the Mera Mera no Mi, I immediately had the picture of Madame Shyarleys prediction in mind.
Couldn't it be that it didn't show Luffy destroying Fishmen Island but saving it, from f.e. Big Mom, with the help of the Mera Mera no Mi?