Recent content by IAmArtemis

  1. IAmArtemis

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    ^ Agreed, that flashback was made to be similar between the Allan and Johnny/Mana and Nea hapenings. I just wonder who the Earl is. Kinda looks similar to the older Mana, a relation to their family (Walker of Campbell who the heck knows haha) perhaps
  2. IAmArtemis

    DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    I think that when the earl was screaming "who are you" he was aiming it at Johnny, and when he starts going on about him being Mana, it is still aimed at Johnny. I think that simply because it flicks from a scene where Mana is cradling Nea to a very similar scene of Johnny holding Allen...
  3. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    I'm gutted that there is such a long wait, but would much rather she got fully better, than pushing herself and getting sick again in a month. Might re-read from the beginning of the series, get my excitement up again!
  4. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Book Depository is great for getting DGM manga volumes, I can vouch that they get to New Zealand fine! Cant get them any-other way here.
  5. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    I thought it was only last month as well :(
  6. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    When I first glanced at the title page, I thought it was Cross, just because of the glasses haha!
  7. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread Me toooo! Two months of waiting gave us an awesome chapter, but now I need more! Hoping there isn't another break.
  8. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread Woah, Nea is so creepy and it is awesome! This chapter was worth the wait, but cliff-hangers drive me nuts!
  9. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGD Orphans

    Ohai guys! I was Artemis on DGD. More of a lurker, but was there every day for months before it died. I am the only fan of DGM that I know of here in New Zealand, so it is nice that I have somewhere else to go and lurk haha.
  10. IAmArtemis

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Looks like there are a few dgraydivinity orphans here. I found this site after access was lost to DGD.
  11. IAmArtemis

    Hi from New Zealand!

    Hi all! I'm from New Zealand and am keen to find some new manga and anime mates, especially D.Gray-man, since dgraydivinity.net vanished. *Waves*
Top