Recent content by IamAshleylol

  1. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Yeah he got bit but it didn’t show any serious injury lol also the medic ppl didnt even try to help them ahah they were able to save giyuu who lost a whole arm but we never seen them tending to mitsuri and obanai.. that’s stupid to me haha . But idk maybe they aren't dead. I honestly won’t...
  2. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Lol they said “IF we get reborn again as humans” kanroji legit said “i GUESS I’m dying” that isn’t very solid at all 😂 the way they were talking 100% seemed like they could be saved. Obanai only lost his eyes and mitsuri got cut how are those life threatening at alllllllll so wack haha I’m...
  3. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Makes no sense why they died lol last we seen they were lively and talking to eachother we didn’t get any afterlife scene and now there dead?! The medics didn’t even try to help them? We seen them tending to everyone’s wounds besides Obanai and mitsuri, that makes noooo sense. How the hell did...
  4. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I doubt she really lost her arms lol that’s suchhhh a huuuuuge injury, I’m sure it would’ve shown it better like when giyuu lost his arm
  5. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Iguro an mitsuri aren’t dead just yet... lol they’re currently dying but maybe they will be saved
  6. Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Soooooo Iguro and mitsuri haven’t actually died yet right? We didn’t see them in the afterlife like with the stone pillar... so there’s still a chance they can be helped?
Top