Recent content by IamEPP

  1. IamEPP

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 467 Spoilers & Discussion

    Once Baam gets ranked the rules protecting regulars from rankers will still apply to him ?
  2. IamEPP

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 455 Spoilers & Discussion

    What If Zahad switched the person inside the Seal and the person being sealed is actually Enne? He is in a war against her daddy's familly. It is a good move tô kill her, someone as strong as Adori, now.
  3. IamEPP

    Question Are irregulars really from outside the Tower?

    I was rereading TOG when I come across this Bam & Rachel dialog. Rachel - I'm going up the tower. Rachel - I can get to the outer world If I get to the top of the Tower.. If the place they were at that moment wad not outside the Tower and yet Bam is a irregular, are irregulars really from...
  4. IamEPP

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 446 Spoilers & Discussion

    What if Baam can now share something like the irregular trait (not confirmed) of ignoring the 10 GW immortality contract? Wouldn't it make FUG dream of defeating Zahad more realistic? I mean it would make it possible for the other slayers to kill the 10 GW.
Top