Recent content by Iamthejustice

  1. Iamthejustice

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    This is one of the things i like about this forum, the anime/manga comparison, we the manga readers have the drawings so pierced into our heads that we tend to see things in a certain mood, colors etc. I Think the the Blue/Red debate it's good, because we can understand the different approach to...
  2. Iamthejustice

    Spoiler Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Spoiler Discussion (& One Shot)

    Yeah with the amazing work madhouse is doing in this anime we are needing some more HxH manga, it’s almost like we can taste that the things to come are going to be sweet. I hope and I think Togashi will return with an epic chapter, I’m following this guy since the chimera ant arc started, and I...
  3. Iamthejustice

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    I remember years ago this was the only animated thing we had about the Chimera Ant Arc Careful Anime Only viewers I Cant wait to see that scene animated by Madhouse, it will be Epic.
  4. Iamthejustice

    Discussion Best Arc in Manga (Upto Now)

    Hi, first time posting, i was lurking this forum a lot, and started to feel bad about that. :P On Topic: I Think Chimera Ant Arc, is the best, but it was so controversial at the moment, people were always complaining about it being too long, not having Kurapika and/or Leorio, Hiatuses x...
Top