Recent content by IamtherealMirajane

  1. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 121 Discussion

    I really dont like the direction of this sequel. 🙄🙄🙄 It seems that Mashima is bored or what tsk tsk. What a waste of time...
  2. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 115 Discussion

    This is your headcanon not supported by any statement in the manga. There is a reason why Gray emphasize that he will ONLY challenge Mira while she still injured and why Cana and even her number 1 supporter Juvia called it a coward move. The Characters statements before and after the fight has...
  3. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 115 Discussion

    Where did you get the Idea that Gray soloed both Mira and Elfman? When there is no proof that he soloed the two??? These was the conversation before they attack Elfman and Mira while Injured. Gray: As Expected i'll take Mira-Chan while she still injured. Juvia: How cowardly. Cana: And he...
  4. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 115 Discussion

    I'm excited about the Signario sisters. Hoping at least one of them will one shot the entire team Natsu or the entire BDSK, it will add hype to them. I really dont like the idea of Gajeel oneshotting God Serena next chapter. Hope someone will help him to defeat the latter.
  5. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 113 Discussion

    I'm intrigued with this Signario Sisters.
  6. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 113 Discussion

    I just hope that there will be S CLASS members in this guild. And hoping they could put a good fight.
  7. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 111 Discussion

    I hope Mashima let the other fairy tail members who fought already to rest. The highlight of destroying the orbs should be Gajeel and Gray. They dont have any proper highlight. They just become wallpaper in this arc.
  8. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 110 Discussion

    This is a mehh chapter. I thought Kirin will use another powerful spell to defeat Laxus. But it ended in a very anti-climatic. I'm hoping the arc will end in the next two chapters. BDSK was hype for years but their performance has been underwhelming. tsk tsk tsk. How i wish if can we get...
  9. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 108 Discussion

    I dont know but the plot for this arc is getting boring. Selene lost just like that just to revive the Weakest Dragon God. I mean whats the point here?
  10. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 107 Discussion

    I doubt Selene is dead. I think shes planning something maybe using Natsu's rage.
  11. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 106 Spoiler Discussion

    Unless Cana is your name. Not even Natsu can do that. Gag or Not.
  12. IamtherealMirajane

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 106 Spoiler Discussion

    Did Gajeel just knockout Haku? Lol😂😂😂.. he really still a child. Anyway hype for the next chapter. hoping at least 2 chapters for their fight.
  13. IamtherealMirajane

    Fantasy Misaki vs Irene Belserion

    Irene will turn Misaki into Mouse.
Top