Recent content by iamtoniwh0

  1. iamtoniwh0

    Chapter Naruto 519 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 519 Spoiler Discussion Completely agree with Delbi! The dude is the child of two pretty great ninjas, and yet he's handed down one boring tech at a time.. Pshhh! How can he not like defend himself using wind ala sasuke's chidori? How can he not own a weapon? Please use even a...
  2. iamtoniwh0

    Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Hahaha that was awesome the last line.. I thought he was gonna say something super tough and serious, but he went with THAT line haha love it! I hate those fake strawhats though! Annoying tarnishing the name of my boy strawhat luffy! I hope they get eaten by the marines
  3. iamtoniwh0

    Chapter Naruto 507 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 507 Spoiler Discussion Last time I checked they were fighting ON water. Isn't that Kisame's turf? So what's with all this not 100% stuff? Didn't he absorb bee's chakra? So what's with this he doesn't have a sword? Weren't they fighting already on water? Didn't he already have the...
Top