Recent content by Ian

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 441 Predictions I am kind of disappointed by BB's new power. I mean, I thought it would be something better. In anycase, next chapter should shed some light on where the Mugiwara crew lands and the beginning of their next adventure and/or it should touch on the World Government...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: 436 Spoiler Discussion I am thinking we will see more development of who the rest of the admirals are with the entering in of "New World".
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: 436 Spoiler Discussion The next chapter will probably show some of the battle with Ace and Blackbeard as well as the "conclusion" of the discussion of Red Hair and Whitebeard.
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 435 Predictions Oh man, next weeks chapter is gonna be crazy, Ace finally faced Black Beard...although, i'm sure they'll exchange some words and then Black Beard will find some way to escaped and then Ace will be following them...involving the Straw Hat crew in some way.
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 433 Predictions Great Chapter. I think it would be cool if one of the 4 emperors was a female, that would be tough. Hopefully, the next chapter focuses on the new ship, since they need one to sail anywhere.
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 432 Predictions It would be even more insteresting if the person who joins the crew is the person Garp brought to show Luffy.
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 432 Predictions Damnit, i'll say it once and for all...Franky isn't going to become a part of the crew sailing with them and such. Yes, he is a nakama like Vivi but, he won't be going on adventures with them. It makes sense that Garp is Luffy's grandfather since Aokiji said his...
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions I'm sure Franky will join as a nakama like Vivi but, he won't join them on the ship.
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Predictions I don't know why everyone is keen on Franky joining the crew, I really don't think he is going too.
  10. Chapter 246 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 246 Predictions Thread Ichimaru Gin seems pretty quiet through this whole arc.
  11. Chapter 246 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 246 Predictions Thread I wanna see Aizen fight, I mean so far, he is portrayed as a "god", with unfathomable reiatsu, which I think is a bit far fetched, i'm sure he's strong but, seriously.
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Predictions Franky is most likely NOT joining the SH crew, he will be a nakama like Vivi. Most likely another character will be introduced later who might be a new crew mate. The next arc, not next chapter, will probably either introduce the other Admiral (probably through a...
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Predictions I'm of the thought that Franky will be a nakama in the same way Vivi is. In addition, I believe that the Going Merry will be re-built not the same ship but, the same look, possibly, that one is still up in the air. In addition, I think we will probably see...
  14. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 429 Predictions This thread got crazy, speculation in every direction.
  15. Chapter 245 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 245 Predictions Thread i don't think much of anything will happen in the next chapter, going on how the manga has gone so far, we will probably see a bunch of what is going on in other places with something about to happen with the trio. I'm interested in a convo between iryuu and isshin...
Top