Recent content by iave

  1. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion (Final Chapter)

    Is this totally the end of Tokyo Ghoul or just re:re? I think there's room for a sequel... maybe because the ghouls aren't only in Tokyo?
  2. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 155 Discussion/156 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    It made me laugh "he knew I was a woman from the beginning"... wasn't that obvious at all with your face and body? At no time do I consider this character as a male. Otherwise a good chapter but it's slowly progressing, what will be the outcome of all this. We're approaching the end.
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    I do not think he can kill Touka as long as she is pregnant, the child is too important a part of the scenario. And I do not think a ghoul is able to give birth to a child by being dead. Moreover it would be stupid and pity not to show a scene where Touka meets her friend, who now knows.
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

    Stupid mistake to leave an oggai alive when you know what Furuta is capable of. In any case Touka is not going to die, she has a child and this is an important element. As long as she carries the child I do not think she can die, especially not after having raised the relationship with Kaneki...
  5. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

    I do not think Yoriko is going to die, though I think her husband yes. Just because Yoriko is important, because she is going to have to speak to Touka, so that we are the reaction of Yoriko facing her now that she knows the nature of her friend. Now they do not know that her husband is in...
  6. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

    No, no if Touka dies I stop this manga. Sorry Yoriko, but if you were in a Quantic Dream or Telltale game, I would not save you. However Kaneki is stupid why he did not burn the relationship with ... oh yes for scenario of course! Any intelligent person would have burned it or hid it better...
  7. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 128 Discussion/129 Predictions

    So if we remember well Eto and Arima were the false kings who occupied the throne for the real one. The one that hides in the 24th. Kou is a mole, but here again we can have a reversal of situation ... basic everything he knows about ghouls is what he was told. It's a bit like the propaganda of...
  8. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

    The question I often ask myself is that we know that there are ghouls elsewhere (in Germany and Russia). Furuta ... CCG... hope what ? They can exterminate the ghouls of Tokyo, there must be hundreds of them in Japan and much more in the world. Besides, the King only concerns ghouls from Tokyo...
  9. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

    Today I thought I was reading a scan of Tokyo Ghoul but I read a fan-fiction ******, I don't find the real scan! But... I... want...a... girlfriend... (like touka, the other girls are not interested).
  10. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

    What I want to say is that no matter what she says, she hates Touka from the beginning and no matter for her, her false love for Haise is such that she really does't have the idea of the Let her alive, she's ready to violate her body no matter how Kaneki is alive. Not seriously Mutsuki is a...
  11. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

    About Mutsuki, in chapter 113 she had succeeded in catching Uta as she continued: http://cdn.japscan.com/lel/Tokyo%20Ghoul%3Are/113/17.png http://cdn.japscan.com/lel/Tokyo%20Ghoul%3Are/113/18.png Uta turns his face into Kaneki's to prevent him from killing him, and yet Mutsuki's reaction is...
  12. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

    Kaneki can live all the same until the fifties, it's not nothing. He still has about twenty to thirty years before him before dying naturally.
  13. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

    I hope, with all my being, that Mutsuki will die. At the beginning of: re I liked it but there its diabolic side is not subtle enough contrary to Lize (Rize in English versio I think?). She lies, and sincere I see very badly the CCG arrest a person only because she knows - without knowledge - a...
  14. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    Not gonna lie, I did not notice that was Yoriko´s hand. I am sure that Furuta can somehow pin this on Goat, that guy has lots of points into manipulation and media control They are fully aware of our dear "heroes" besides. Heroes who can not show their faces, do not show up, do not divulge...
  15. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    If Ishida kills Touka and Yoriko and does not allow to have the scene of love between Toka and Kaneki or the scene of reaction when Yoriko will learn that Touk is a ghoul ... On the other hand I feel that Urie and the old Qx (except Mutsuki) will intervene, Urie will certainly understand that...
Top