Recent content by ibra87

  1. ibra87

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Oh, didn't know that, that's cool. He did seem pretty good at being creepy, guess I understand why xD. I also love the fact regarding . All in all, I can't wait until next season. I hope it won't suffer from the S2 syndrome many shows seem to have. Also Koen was a former mod, he simply...
  2. ibra87

    TV The Television Show Thread

    I found it randomly on some sidebar. Watched it and got hooked. It blew my non-existant expectations away. Every episode was entertaining. The main character, villain, plot incl. twists were all amazing. Definitely my favorite show of 2017 so far. If only koen was here so I could recommend it...
  3. ibra87

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    I'll probably get it the day they release Smash for it, which might be never considering how short time ago the SSB for WiiU was released
  4. ibra87

    Games Overwatch

    Started it yesterday night, played unranked with 2 friends, only way we could win was me having the healer with wing! I still have no idea, Hanzo seems like fun
  5. ibra87

    Games Overwatch

    Today is last day for Blizzard Black Friday deals. Overwatch for 35$ (€ if you're European), Diablo III all games for 30$, Starcraft legacy of void for 20$ etc. Just got Overwatch mysel.
  6. ibra87

    Games The Pokémon Thread

    Me neither. But the Aether foundation? Solid guys
  7. ibra87

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    And now, unfortunately we seem to be in the same place as last time with the old anime - Togashi not releasing chapters at all, which means it'll take years before any new anime's gonna be released and the public forgetting about HxH = having to reboot the series in 10 or so years, :-(
  8. ibra87

    Football UEFA Euro 2016 - Tournament & Bracket

    I feel so sorry for Iceland. That was a massacre, even more shameful it was by France and not Germany.
  9. ibra87

    Football UEFA Euro 2016 - Tournament & Bracket

    I didn't expect Italy to beat Spain, but seeing how old Iniesta got made me a bit more calm. Spain wasted quite a lot of chances or they would've otherwise taken it home.
  10. ibra87

    Turn me on to phantoms

    Such as one does while exploring the butthole of Youtube by randomly clicking on related videos.
  11. ibra87

    Turn me on to phantoms

    I see you've also discovered h3h3 :story
  12. ibra87

    TV The Television Show Thread

    I'm gonna give it a try and hope it's as good as you make it seem.
  13. ibra87

    Games The RPG thread

    As someone who is playing it multiplayer - the camera sucks majorly. The switch from focus on the players to focus on the monsters really hurt the gameplay experience for us. Other than that - I agree, while good it's still not the level of Vesperia/Graces/Abyss
  14. ibra87

    (ಠ⌣ಠ)

    huh, but so many pplz post there, oh well
  15. ibra87

    (ಠ⌣ಠ)

    Gary what's your opinion on the 1st GoT episode? tried searching this thread but last pages are about mobas...
Top