Recent content by Ibzreborn

  1. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 90 Discussion / 91 Predictions

    Killing most of the titans and reaching the oceans, its just my opinion but I wished to see Armin's progress of being a shifter and everyone else's progression before the time-skip.
  2. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 90 Discussion / 91 Predictions

    I would prefer if the coordinate foretold the future, hopefully because I think this was too quick. I need some time and official translations to be more content
  3. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    Damn at this point we don't really know what's going to happen, most likely she'll either die or get released and die shortly. Idk this manga is too unpredictable fortunately
  4. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    I was thinking, if every titan has it's own name, then we could say Zeke's titan is like the commander type titan (explaining his abnormal ape design as well), it seems a better explanation to me than Zeke simply being a royal. It would really adjust nicely to his personality and military status...
  5. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    This is so cool, I really like how shifters have to sacrifice their body and mind as seemingly conjuring large physical bodies must take a toll on the body especially the CNS (Central Nervous System) considering the fact that the serum which contains the power, memories is stored there. We know...
  6. Ibzreborn

    Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin Old Spoiler Archive

    Official translation is finally out : http://imgbox.com/0ZoWOGIs Enjoy
  7. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    WHERE ARE THE FLIPPING TRANSLATION SQUAD???!! I'M NOT READING ANOTHER PANEL WITHOUT TRANSLATION DAMMIT I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOU- calm down Ibz it will come just one more day
  8. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    But I mean the regeneration ability is not absolute. So there are times where it could not work thus keeping the scar a permanent injury or should I say regenerated by the normal biological ways. My proposition is incomplete but it is possible and my basis is the amount of weight the shifting...
  9. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 88 Discussion / 89 Predictions

    This is such a fucked situation, It also partly answers my question from the previous spoiler discussion thread on why Zeke has scars even tho he's a shifter. Either he received them before he became a shifter or...the shifter ability isn't that reliable to work as magic especially since we know...
  10. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    I believe because Marley had to store the shifting abilities in trustworthy elodians. Since only one race can turn into titans, they can only rely on elodians from their ranks to harbor their shifting abilities. Considering they are able to keep ZBRAM as trustworthy warriors, it is definitive...
  11. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    NICE thanks so much I was quite interested in Zeke's age and it makes sense. It made me sad that Zeke is 12 years older, it somehow makes me think that they could get along given their age but they are quite different
  12. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    Another important thing is that Grisha told Shadis he remember /nothing/ of who he is, even if he became a shifter he shouldn't have lost that much of his memories right? Or maybe Grisha did lie in the end but it wouldn't make sense for him to. It also makes much more sense why he was surprised...
  13. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    That would be interesting, I really want to see Zeke's growth since he's the one who had much more time to train than the other shfiters we've seen. I also think him carrying royal blood might be a plot device. For example if the marley knew he is a royal they could want to use Zeke to obtain...
  14. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    No I believe he didn't lie to Shadis because shifters temporarily forget what happens before they shifted like we seen with Eren and Armin, we can also be sure that it happened on the same day since Shadis said that there were considerably less titans while on the SC's scout. However what I do...
  15. Ibzreborn

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 87 Discussion / 88 Predictions

    I doubt that, Eren remembers stuff when experiencing something related to it. It's unlikely he received the first king's will or he'd be going more crazy than when he received just Greisha's memories
Top